BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Its A Bird , Its A Plan, Nope It Just Me

---> Press Play : Love Story- Taylor Swift <---

Yes I'm back at it again after being away from my blog for a few months. I originally said that I would start posting on the regular but ended up stopping all together because I didn't feel like my blog was all that great. The more blogs I follow the more my blog seems a lil silly to me, my topics are really all over the place and my writing isn't all that compelling BUT I took a step back and remembered that I began this blog for fun so my 3 lovely followers can ignore my ramblings or read along. So I will post as much as I like on what I like (which is a lot)and hopefully this blog here won't suck =]

The topics I blog about are all things that spark my interest through out the day so from here on out my post will more than likely touch basis on things like
  • Makeup (my new found obsession)
  • Nail polish (another new found obsession)
  • Weight loss (seeing as I'm trying to shed the pounds)
  • Depression (seeing as I've finally admitted to my self that I'm suffering from it)
  • Plus size fashion (Because all girls just want to look nice rite?)
  • And other miscellaneous crap that comes to my mind (because I'm random like that)
I'm really looking forward to taking this blog further because I do love to write and since graduating from high school I haven't really been writing much, should be fun to get back into that. The big plan with all of this though is for me to commit to this so it will be easier to commit to other things. One step at a time right?
Well Ta Ta For Now =]

<--- ♥ Peace Chicken Grease ♥ --->

0 comments: