BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer 2010 Life Vent =]

----->Press Play: Superhuman- Chris Brown<-----
2010 is most definitely flying by fast. The year started off rocky and sort of stress full but recently it seem like things have settled down. That being said I have still been WAY to busy to blog, there is just too much going on at the moment.

I started school, I just finished my summer courses and boy let me tell you that was a lesson in and of its self right there. No one told me that it would be a bad idea to have a full schedule while taking summer courses (theres not enough time to get it all done). I registered for four courses , I had to withdraw from one because I couldn't keep up, another ended early, and this week was the last classes for the other two and surprisingly I earned a "B" in all three classes I'm sorta proud of my self for that. Now I get two weeks off before I have to get back to it with the fall semester.

Besides that I've been dealing with sickness within my family, which needless to say has me stressing. My nephew Tae'on J George was born July 12 with a super rare birth defect , Tracher Collis Syndrome. The poor lil guy was born with partially formed ears and chin and also a clef palette due to the syndrome that causes malformation of cranial bone structure. He's fine and growing but there are still complications but we don't focus on those thing were all just so excited that the doctors say he won't need hearing aids because he absolutely has hearing and both ears {{THANK GOD!}}. -

Last week my mother was rushed to the emergency room because she was having pain in her left arm. Turns out she she wasn't having and heart attack thank goodness but she was extremely anemic with a blood count of only 5, she need 3 pints of blood 5 days rest from work, medication and now shes doing fine, back at work and everything,

My birthday is in a month WOW (9-5-1990) about to hit 20 and my life is still very much lacking =[ . Not to mention the fact that I feel like I wasted my teen years no parties, boyfriends, trips, or memorable experiences huh ugh oh well can't live in the past can only do better with my 20's ...... Growing up is hard to do.

PS: Sorry for spelling and punctuation errors this was just a quick post =]

<---- Peace Chicken Grease ♥ ---->

0 comments: