BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Insomnia

----Listening to: Killing Me Softly -Lauryn Hill----

So Its about 1:54am and I'm completely wide awake, story of my life ugh, I more than likely won't get sleepy until 3 or 4 am. Since I'm up I decided to blog for the very first time yup, so lets see how this goes. I have big plans for this blog, even if it is just for personal entertainment, but I'll wait until a decent time to put them into effect. For right now I'll continue to be frustrated with my stupid dead Revol phone and its broken charger blahh, maybe I'll work on my blanket that I'm crocheting some more or maybe I'll just read my book, 92 Pacific Boulevard by Debbie Macomber, its pretty good. Either way it goes its time for me to get off of here.
__Peace Chicken Grease <3
__


0 comments: