BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Twisted


---------> These Songs Are On Repeat|| Reflection-Lea Salonga {Mulan soundtrack} ;; I Feel Like Dying -Lil Wayne <---------

If those song seem a little depressing to you theres a reason for that. Today was one of those days I can do with out ughh. The kidds (BKA my Niece && Nephews) stayed home today can we say FRUSTRATION, don't get me wrong I love em to death but for an 8,7, and 2 year old they sure do know how to press all the wrong buttons on peoples nerves. My mother was home so that deff help yup BUT none of thats important so lets move on shall we =]

Todays major points were unemployment and photoshop. Everybody's favorite topic of how I don't have a job yet came up again today apparently I'm making excuses GREAT they seem no to be able to realize that not having a job and generally doing nothing with my life is DEPRESSING ME duhh geezz, maybe I hide my emotions to well/// so maybe I should do it through the lyrics of the songs.....
|||
Who is that girl I see?
Staring straight
Back at me
Why is my reflection
someone I don't know?
Somehow, I cannot hide
Who I am, though I've tried
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside --Reflection-Lea Salonga

Only once the drugs are done
That I feel like dying, I feel like dying
I can mingle with the stars & throw a party on Mars
I am a prisoner locked up behind Xanax bars--I Feel Like-Dying Lil Wayne

|||

I Kinda Love Those Songs {{My Mother Thinks Its Morbid}}
They Fit How I Feel Some Times.
But anyway I installed photoshop today YESSS.
I actualy plan on making a career out of photo editing and all that such,
so it's a good thing to have handy.
Plus its fun and such a boredum buster.

AND IN THE MORNING IMMA MAKE WAFFLES *Donkey's voice* Love Shrek;; But really tomorrow I'll Have The House To Myself THANK YOU JESUS!

Why Oh Why Am I So Anti Social???? Oh Well =]

____Well Its About That Time To Return My Thoughts Behind Bars____

<----Peace Chicken Grease---->






0 comments: